Linked Data and FAIR principles for managers
Knowledge graphs are a certain form of knowledge representation that offers new possibilities. Linked Data and the semantic web play a central role in this. This involves a certain vision, as well as web standards and a certain technological approach. What is so different about this? What are the advantages? What does this mean for an organization that wants to get started? This course is intended for a broad target group who just want to know more about the practice of Linked Data.
After following this course, you are able to:
• Appreciate the essence of the Linked Data-approach
• To understand how this approach has been forming for 20 years
• Understand the benefits and costs of the Linked Data-approach
• To recognize the central principles, standards and techniques
• To relate the Linked Data-approach to other contemporary themes such as GO FAIR, Artificial Intelligence, GraphQL
• See what Linked Data could mean for your organisation, and to understand what it would take
You will receive a course manual in English.
No theoretical knowledge is required for this training.
This training does not lead to a specific certificate. It is, however, possible to do a written knowledge quiz.
Register for the training Linked Data and FAIR principles for managers
Do you want to sign up for the training Linked Data and FAIR principles for managers? Then complete the form below. You will receive an automatic email that your application will be processed. The invoice will be sent after mutual confirmation.